Our Lady of Dolours Parish
Our Lady of Dolours School is part of the wider parish community of Mitchelton. The Parish was established in 1932 by Father Carmichael.
Parish Priest, Fr Nugent served the community from 1948-1998 and was instrumental in the establishment of the school in 1951.
Fr Frank Lourigan is the Parish Priest , based at St Williams Grovely.
Mass Times for Mitchelton are Saturday at 6pm and Sunday at 8am