Parish

​​​church.jpg

Our Lady of Dolours School is part of the wider parish community of Mitchelton. The Parish was established in 1932 by Father Carmichael.

Parish Priest, Fr Nugent served the community from 1948-1988 and was instrumental in the establishment of the school in 1951.

Fr Nigel Sequeria the Parish Priest, based at St Williams Grovely.

Mass Times for Mitchelton are available here​.